Monday, March 24, 2014

Introduction!

Hello, all Bloggers out there and fellow book "nerds" or "dweebs". I'd just thought I would give a short introduction; some what about myself.


My name is Kylia. I am twenty two years old. I'm a college student, part time writer, life long Alaskan, very big "dog lady" and very huge book nerd.

I started out doing reviews on https://www.goodreads.com and I have now been active on the website for a few years.  For those of you who don't know what goodreads is well; feel free to click the link above and check it out for yourself!

Any way, I like to write reviews so much so that I started receiving "first reads" meaning I started to receive free books; in order to review them.

So I thought, I would expand on the reviews that I am already doing and talk about what I love books!

I will review books that I just buy e-books, paper back, hard copies and whatever else. If I do review a book that is sent to me via goodreads or any other method; I will provide links and credit where such is needed. I plan on still being active on goodreads and posting reviews there but maybe just expanding on reviews, posting "up dates" on book i'm reading or receive in the mail. Maybe I'll post other stuff on here, who knows?!

Well, I'll be updating this blog and making it more appealing visually and adding more stuff as I go!

Also, before I "go" here is my goodreads page if you all would like to check it out. https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3451295-kylia

Thanks Everyone,

Kylia aka Alaskan Book Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment